Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Touching Poem


scrawled by Menang Atau Syahid Ainulmardhiah on t' date o' Fry'day, Octobarrr 15, 2010 roundabouts 1:45 in the evenin'
 
 
Here I sit with a pitiful frown,
then I realize I can't let life bring me down.
I must think positive, and must be strong.
For every night there is a wrong.
I'm only human and we all make mistakes.
I'll get back on my feet and I'll do what it takes
to prove the world a point.
It surely takes a lot, but I'll do what I have to do
whether they believe me or not.
I'll do what I feel is right,
and make them see
that it's best to make my own decisions
as long as it pleases me.
I feel free,
its about time!
Now I know to always keep a clear mind.
Life is a reward to every heart.
That's the reason I should make a new start.
What would this world be like today,
if smiles weren't made
and frowns were here to stay?

No comments:

Post a Comment