Wednesday, September 22, 2010

MASS1001 : She's Out Of My League

Author : Mohamad Azhaari Shah.

Title : She's Out Of My League.

1
this Sickness has come,
to its crescendo,
adagio but veraciouslY significAnt,
it's love,
that laZily knocked,
the windows of this chainted heart.


2
yes,
i am starting to love thou,
and yes,
my heart is vulnerable,
yes and yes,
this heart longs for thy love,


3
see,
We Are of the,
differeNt league,
equal footIe?
not even close,
for thou Are,
not for me,
for i am far bridge,
Zero than thou are,


4
i shan't be longing for thou,
not anyMore,
bEcausE it'll only hinder thou,
from climbing up the stairways,
that will lead thou,
to the brink of glory and triumph,


5
this my very last ultimatum!
O' Sorrow,
stay away from me!
i can't bear to jeopardise her future!
it would be the very last thing,
i would ever gamble on.


6
come what may,
i've learnt to forethought on the aftermaths,
i will try,
try at my best length,
to fade thy images,
out of this tormented heart,
out , out and out,
For eternity.



completed around March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment