Wednesday, September 29, 2010

MASS1001 : El Especial Chica

Author : Mohamad Azhaari Shah.
Title : El Especial Chica


Whenever I'm in sorrow,
She rekindles my heart..
Whenever I'm left alone,
she is there for me..
Whenever I sink in despair,
She is there to motivate me..

And oh when my heart,
got so weary,
She is the cure,


She's the one,
Who makes me happy.
She's the one,
Who makes me cry all day long.
She's the one,
Who makes me suffer for my entire life..
She's the one,
Who makes me believe in myself.

She is everything to me..

If I can own her with money,
I will sacrifice everything that I ever had..
If i can own her with happiness,
I will make her happy for the rest of her lifetime..
If I can own her with the intelligence and knowledge..
I will harp on studying through days and nights.

It is simply because..

She was..
The only one that makes me want to change!

April 2006

[aha. Aku tau yang ni sounds a bit cliche ,rite? Time form 2! Apa la yang aku tau sangat masa tu.

No comments:

Post a Comment